Do you have a great and exciting idea but don’t know how to put it into practice?
Are you into online gaming?
Then this project will interest YOU!
The main result of this project will be the development and dissemination of a interactive online game through which entrepreneurial and innovational skills are learnt. The aim is to promote entrepreneurship education and social entrepreneurship among young people. The project activities will also enable the partners to enhance digital integration in learning, teaching, training and youth work at various levels.
To find out more info, check out the Entrinno website!
Project time frame: 24 months (September 2015 to August 2017)
This project, which is funded through the Erasmus+ programme under the Strategic Partnerships for adult education, is a joint effort between the following NGOs and companies:
- CARDET – Centre for Advancement of Research and Development in Educational Technology (Cyprus) as project coordinator; and
- CSV Marche (Italy), Inova Consultancy Ltd (UK), Danmar Computers sp (Poland), Kentro Merimnas Oikogeneias Kai Paidiou (Greece), Innovade Li Ltd (Cyprus), Socialiniu Inovaciju Fondas (Lithuania), Asociatia Centrul De Dezvoltare Arad (Romania), Kopin (Malta) as project partners.
Revisiting the notions of entrepreneurship and innovation, as the driving forces of a new EU culture that will be sustainably developed financially and socially.
Enhance users’ aptitudes for new socio-economic initiatives and interventions
- 2 focus groups in each partner country (young adults, training centers, NGOs, SMEs, HEI, public service)
- Pilot and implementation activities
- Training activities
- 2 national seminars for multipliers
- 1 International seminar
- Gap analysis report (transnational)
- Online game and mobile application
- Pilot testing implementation report (transnational)
- Adaptation training toolkit